Let the Popularity Contest Begin!
Not a week goes by without a very well-meaning supporter or friend asking me when they’ll be able to see more of our Urban List site. It has been a labour of love getting the next section up and running and we really hope you’ll like what you see!
Our goal has always been to highlight and make connections between people with the same aspirational drive – a common thread of embracing the best Brisbane has to offer, and the incredible people who reside within.
Today we’re rolling out the next step toward this goal, pushing things beyond The A List to allow friends – both in real life and online – to connect through new Urban List profiles. Siblings, neighbours and sushi-loving strangers can share their favourites and make recommendations of sashimi and/or gelati spots to try. Now you can…
- Discover new haunts for drinks or dinner from a list of your friends’ favourites
- List your own hot spots so your friends can try them too
- Change your password! No more crazy characters… xyasdklfwaeo;0
- And check out the A List posts people loved the most!
We've tried to keep things simple, so fingers crossed it’s easy as 1-2-3… (As simple as do re mi…)
1) Make sure you're logged in up at the top of the page
2) Click on My Profile
3) And get started sharing your own Urban List.
Share the love. Share your list.
And god forbid, share any problems you run into here...