Going Green: The Urban List Favourites
While you won't see a 'kiss me, I'm Irish' t-shirt within 10 blocks of The Urban List office, that doesn't mean we don't support going a little green for St Patrick's Day. Courtesy of our (growing) team, here is our lime-flavoured lust list, full of green goodies for your everybody-is-a-little-bit-Irish viewing pleasure:
Susannah: Pistachio Pleasures
- Liquid Chlorophyll is a new addition to my morning routine. It looks revolting and doesn't taste much better, but apparently it increases energy levels and helps to cleanse impurities and toxins... Watch this space.
- I fell in love with the "Wild Green" D&G nail polish on the pages of the U.S. Harper's Bazaar. It took me a week to hunt it down (sold out everywhere!) and now I can't wait for dark-green-nails-appropriate weather.
- Hacienda Florist is my latest green obsession. Gorgeous flowers and unusual arrangements. Every woman should be so lucky.
Where: Hacienda Florist | Located at 157 Racecourse Road Ascot | Brisbane
Kate: Lime Luxuries
- Apart from the neon, which I have been trying to adorn myself in as much as possible over the past season, I love the eclectic-bohemian feel of this Dannijo Bracelet, while still such a classic style. It reminds me of my Nanna’s vintage cameos made from shell. It is so simple, yet such a statement piece.
Where: The Dawn Boutique | Located at Shop 2 50 James Street in Fortitude Valley | Brisbane
Elle: Chartreuse Collectables
- I love how clean cut and minimal the Kodi leather cuffs from Blonde Venus are. The pistachio colour and gold metal detailing make it a great "wear with everything" kind of piece that I would happily have in 10 different colours. (If anyone feels like donating to the "Elle wants a new cuff fund" please do not hesitate to contact us.)
- I know the YSL Arty Ring has been done to death a little, but the silver finish and distorted mint glass finish makes it feel all fresh and new again!
Where: Kodi Cuffs are available at Blonde Venus | Located at 707 Ann Street Fortitude Valley | Brisbane
Where: YSL Arty Ring is available at Jean Brown | Shop 62 Emporium 1000 Ann St, Fortitude Valley | Brisbane
Claire: Moss Musings
I must have missed the memo and took 'green' a little less literally. My go-to product as for a looming winter is Australian Organic Invisible Eco Tan which isn't filled with nasties and doesn't stain your sheets.
Where: Australian Organic Eco Tan is available online.
Got a green go-to? Let us know in the comments below.