15 Brisbane Restaurants Open on a Monday
I’m perpetually at a loose end when it comes to recommending a Brisbane restaurant that’s open on a Monday night. As it turns out, there are quite a few to choose between, no matter your scene.
If you’re in the mood for clean, fresh Japanese, there are a couple of spots I can’t go past:
1. Hosokawa Japanese Restaurant | Shop 3 / 53 Racecourse Road in Hamilton
2. Mizu Japanese Restaurant | 2 Macquarie Street in New Farm
If the weekend’s festivities weren’t quite enough and you need a great glass of wine to help you through the first day of the week, there’s always:
3. Anise Bistro & Wine Bar | 697 Brunswick Street in Fortitude Valley
4. 1889 Enoteca | 12 Logan Road in Woolloongabba (Sorry! Hours have changed!)
4. The Euro | 181 Mary Street in Brisbane CBD
At the other end of the spectrum, if you blew through cash on Saturday and Sunday and need a cheap and cheerful alternative:
5. Hanwoori Korean Restaurant | 70 Mary Street in Brisbane CBD
6. Harajuku Gyoza | 394 Brunswick Street in Fortitude Valley
7. Trang Vietnamese Restaurant | 59 Hardgrave Road in West End
8. Quan Thanh Vietnamese Restaurant | 75 Hardgrave Road in West End
9. The Fishmongers Wife | Shop 6 / 83-93 Lytton Road in East Brisbane
Bistro dining is my personal favourite, and on Mondays I’ll generally choose between:
10. Spring | 26 Felix Street in Brisbane CBD
11. Piaf | Shop 5 / 182 Grey Street in South Brisbane
12. The Chelsea | The Barracks (Petrie Terrace) in Paddington
Or for some superb seafood, I head to:
13. Jellyfish | 123 Eagle Street (Riverside) in Brisbane CBD
14. Tank Restaurant & Bar | 31 Tank Street in Brisbane CBD (underneath Santos Place)
A special occasion or guests from out of town?
15. Montrachet | 224 Given Terrace in Paddington
And if all else fails, there’s always Sizzler at Annerley. (Thanks Velvet!)
So… Who did I miss? Any Monday night Brisbane restaurant recommendations that I should add to the list?
This A List post was featured in our April eNews, 6 Top Picks from the April A List. Make sure you're ahead of the urban curve and sign up to receive email updates and exclusives.